- CAII DE LA LETEA VOLUMUL |
- CAII DE LA LETEA VOLUMUL ||
- CAII DE LA LETEA PRINCEPS
- CAII DE LA LETEA GENEZA
- CAII DE LA LETEA SUMMER BREEZE
- FREE ZANTE
For now, the winery does not export but is open to collaborations and opportunities for the international market.
The Caii de la Letea winery is not yet available for winery visits and tastings.
CAII DE LA LETEA
Via Viticola / Caii de la Letea
Caii de la Letea wine was born in the oldest vineyard of Dobrogea, near the hills of Sarica and Niculitel, where the cultivation of vines has millenary roots. Even if the traditional methods of viticulture and grape selection have been preserved, new winemaking technologies are masterfully handled by the winery’s oenologists to enhance the specific imprint of the terroirs that the winery cares for in the Dobrogea area.
One of the vineyard’s emblematic varieties is the Aligote, a variety that we have bred with passion and skill, and which today continues to reward us with a series of awards at renowned international competitions.
Via Viticola / Caii de la Letea - a constantly updated "passport" of the winery, useful for consumers and professionals
- Name of the winery: Caii de la Letea
- Region: Dobrogea
- Cellar address: Niculitel, DN 22, CP 827165, County TULCEA
- Head office address: 16 Budisteanu Street, Bucharest sector 1
- Phone: 024540093
- Email: email@example.com
- Company name: Viticola Sarica Niculitel
- Year of foundation: 1958 GAS (State Agricultural Household) was established. Following the massive plantings of 1962-1968, an institutional merger took place and the IAS was established with 1,100 ha in operation. Subsequently, in 1991, through the privatisation of the IAS, the current plantation was established, which is now managed by the Viticola Sarica Niculitel Company.
- Owner: Vintruvian Estates
- Oenologist: Adrian Dolghin and Ionut Gadiuta
- Annual production (in litres): 2.000.000
- Surface (ha): 700ha
- Direct sale at the winery: NO